Saturday, September 28, 2019

MORE IMPEACHMENT NONSENSE

American Post-Gazette
Distributed by C O M M O N S E N S E in Arizona
September 28, 2019

MORE IMPEACHMENT NONSENSE

In the words of former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, “the Democrats have lost their minds.”

Russia, Russia, Russia.: Impeach Trump
Collusion, collusion, collusion: Impeach Trump.
Obstruction, obstruction, obstruction: Impeach Trump.
Mueller, Mueller, Mueller: Impeach Trump.
Recession, recession, recession: Impeach Trump.
Now: Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine: Impeach Trump.

Since Wednesday, November 9, 2016, the Washington DC Swamp, including virtually all Democrats, Never-Trump Republicans, and virtually all the media have spent 95% of their time attacking and investigating Donald Trump to get him out of office. The other 5% of their time they’ve been spending trying to find their butts with both hands. All efforts have been in vain.

The hatred that is driving these folks is unbelievable. And “unbelievable” is the operative word. The Trump-haters can’t believe that he beat Hillary. They can’t believe he is actually POTUS. They can’t believe that he didn’t steal the election. They can’t believe he didn’t collude with Russia to steal the election. They can’t believe Mueller couldn’t find any evidence against him. They can’t believe the economy is so strong.

Because of their hatred, these people are living in an alternate universe. Nothing is right in their world. Trump turned it upside down. And they can’t believe that he’s “getting away with it.” Whatever “it’ is.

This latest nonsense with Ukraine is illustrative of their mind-numbing hatred and hypocrisy. Then VP Joe Biden went to Ukraine to threaten them to fire the prosecutor who is investigating an Ukraine energy company that had hired his drug-addicted son, Hunter, at a $50,000/month salary (young Biden has no experience in energy, but he is the VP’s son, so there’s that; and $50k/month will buy you lots of cocaine). Just last year (2018) in Mr. Biden’s own words, recalling the incident: “I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.”

Yet, the Democrats are claiming President Trump is the bad guy for calling the Ukraine president and, among many other things, asks him to look into this potential corruption dating back to the 2016 election, not the 2020. Now, we certainly can’t have our POTUS talking to the heads of state of other countries, can we? President Trump released the unredacted transcript of the phone conversation, and as usual, there’s no “there” there. Another swing and a miss by Trump-haters.

But, neither truth or facts deter these people. Push on for impeachment! Truth be damned!

Mr. Gingrich is right: The Democrats have lost their minds--and souls, I might add.

Respectfully submitted,
James Madison

Disarm the people--that is the best way to enslave them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will appear after approval..Anonymous comments will not be approved.