Pictured: Micah Xavier Johnson, the 25-year-old who shot 12 cops at Dallas Black Lives Matter protest, killing five, saying 'he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers'
- Man who shot dead five police officers, injuring seven more, in Dallas, is identified as Micah Xavier Johnson, 25,
- Johnson reportedly told law enforcement he was an Army veteran, acted alone and he was 'upset at white people'
- He told hostage negotiator that he wanted to kill white people - 'especially white officers'
- He was killed with a robotic bomb after a four-hour standoff at a college near the Black Lives Matter protest
- The five casualties were all male cops; Two have been identified as Brent Thompson and Patrick Zamarripa
- Seven other officers (including two female cops) and two bystanders are among the injured
- Gruesome footage shows a cop being shot execution-style by a gunman as he rampaged through city
- Three other suspects - in addition to Johnson - were taken into custody
- President Obama reacted to the shooting expressing his 'deepest condolences to the American people' Read More