MONDAY, DECEMBER 10TH
On Monday, no votes are expected.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11TH
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for morning hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be posted until 6:30 p.m.
Motion to go to Conference on H.R. 4310 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 and Democratic Motion to Instruct Conferees
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12TH, AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for morning hour and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business. Last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
On Friday, no votes are expected.
Legislation Considered Under Suspension of the Rules:
1) H.R. 6190 - Asthma Inhalers Relief Act of 2012 (Sponsored by Rep. Michael Burgess / Energy and Commerce Committee)
2) H.R. 5817 - Eliminate Privacy Notice Confusion Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer / Financial Services Committee)
3) S. 3542 - No-Hassle Flying Act of 2012 (Sponsored by Sen. Amy Klobuchar / Homeland Security Committee)
4) S. 1998 - DART Act, as amended (Sponsored by Rep. Corrine Brown / Homeland Security Committee)
5) H.R. 6364 - Frank Buckles World War I Memorial Act, to be amended (Sponsored by Rep. Ted Poe / Oversight and Government Reform Committee)
6) H.R. 4053 - Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Improvement Act of 2012 (Sponsored by Rep. Ed Towns / Oversight and Government Reform Committee)
7) S. 3315 - GAO Mandates Revision Act of 2012 (Sponsored by Sen. Tom Carper / Oversight and Government Reform Committee)
8) S. 1379 - D.C. Courts and Public Defender Service Act of 2011 (Sponsored by Sen. Daniel Akaka / Oversight and Government Reform Committee)
Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health hearing on “State of Uncertainty: Implementation of PPACA's Exchanges and Medicaid Expansion” (Thursday, December 13th, at 10:00 a.m.)